Triple-Park Annual Pass
RM180 / Adult RM120 / Child
A'Famosa Theme Parks Annual Pass is valid for 365 day from date of registration to Safari Wonderland, Water Theme Park, Old West
The Pass holder is entitled to unlimited access to the 3 theme parks during opening hours.
Exclusive for MYKad holders
Terms & Conditions:
1. The card is applicable for unlimited entry for 1 year round (365 days) to A'Famosa Safari Wonderland, Water Theme Park and Old West (except 4D Cinema & Fun Fair).
2. The card is the property of A'Famosa Resort which owns and manages Safari Wonderland, Water Theme Park and Old West.
3. Upon arrival, the Pass must be presented with photographic identification card at any ticketing counter.
4. The Annual Pass is not transferable and may only be used by the person whose name and photo appears on the card.
5. No changes and permitted to be made on the A'Famosa Annual Pass once it is issued.
6. Photograph reflective of all registered members is required for the Annual Pass application and must be submit upon registration
7. Annual Pass fees shall be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
8. The A'Famosa Annual Pass is not exchangeable for cash and is not valid with any other on-going promotions.
9. RM20 per each issuance of new A'Famosa Annual Pass will be charged for replacement of any lost or damaged card.
10. The management reserves the right to alter, amend, delete and add to the terms and conditions stated herein without notice to the holder and / or withdraw and / or suspend the usage of the A'Famosa Annual Pass at any time without prior notice.
11. Information collected thru this annual pass application may use for the park or its partner promotions purposes. Cardholder may receive via e-mail or SMS, promotional news, service updates or other information of the parks or its partners.
12. A'Famosa Resort reserves the right to reject any application or renewal and to suspend or terminate a pass without liability or refund if any of the conditions of the Annual Pass are not complied with or there is abuse of the privileges.