HOW TO PLAY
- Game duration is 1 hour (Including the introduction and solution walkthrough).
- Arrive 15 minutes before your booked time slot. Every escape room is uniquely different on its own, so we would like to explain to you prior to the game. ON TIME as we cannot hold a game, let’s be fair to the other players.
- A player must be aged 15 years and above
- Be calm, be observant, and be logical. Panic doesn’t get you anywhere; neither is destroying the room or props. Remember that the games are made so that it doesn’t involve too much physical action.
- Player’s belongings must be kept for safe keeping. This includes, but not limited to: mobile phones, bags, keys, calculators, torch light, stationery and night vision goggles.
- Players are not to damage or vandalism items within the premises. This includes, but not limited to: Locks, furniture, game items, accessories, do not dismantle the electrical things such as air-conditional, speaker, . Players are l liable to bear the cost of intentional damage.
- We appreciate your cooperation by not disclosing spoilers on the website, blog or anywhere else, so that every player could enjoy the thrill and suspense The Maze reserves the right to stop the game at any point in time if game guidelines and regulation are breached.
Have FUN and be A”MAZE”
- Players who are pregnant, elderly or have any underlying heart and breathing problem are recommended not to join the game rooms.
- Players showing signs including but limited to excisions coughing, excessive sneezing and fever are not allowed to enter the game rooms due to health guidelines to prevent the spread of germs.
- Players are recommended not to wear any form of clothing, shoes or accessories that will hinder movement and result in accidental injury. Items include but not limited to: heels, spiked shoes, ultra baggy jeans, miniskirts and other accessories.
- Player are forbidden to bring explosive, flammable or sharp items including but not limited to: lighter, knives, penknives and toxic chemicals.
- Players are not to curse, swear or cause any harm to the staff of The Maze or fellow players.
- The Maze reserves the right to prevent entry or stop the game at any point in time if safety regulations are compromised.